S
sktigerjs
Wanting to sell my Male Ne Rogue on a PvP server.
He's geared very well with all the best PvP gear, enchants, and all epic gems.
He has 375 enchanting and 375 engineering which is pretty fun for PvP.
So I have the ring enchants and have fun things like the rocket boots. If interested just reply to this post or e-mail me and I can give you the armory link. I just want 400 dollars for the Rogue which I think is really low because the Rogue has been Gladiator for the past two seasons and will get it from S3, and he has the old school Grand Marshal rank. He has epic mount training and has 5000g too. So just reply with questions or e-mail me thanks.
He's geared very well with all the best PvP gear, enchants, and all epic gems.
He has 375 enchanting and 375 engineering which is pretty fun for PvP.
So I have the ring enchants and have fun things like the rocket boots. If interested just reply to this post or e-mail me and I can give you the armory link. I just want 400 dollars for the Rogue which I think is really low because the Rogue has been Gladiator for the past two seasons and will get it from S3, and he has the old school Grand Marshal rank. He has epic mount training and has 5000g too. So just reply with questions or e-mail me thanks.
