wts Full Tier 6 Warlock - pvp server

Not Recently Bumped

Trade Guardian Orders: 34

(100%) (34 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Dec 18, 2006
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
ATTENTION: PAYPAL is only available for buyers who have good rep, HOWEVER if you have no rep, and if your NOT a markee member you can still buy but I will accept only western union for people without rep or membership

MUST POST HERE BEFORE AIM...
If I do not reply, just hang on...ill get back to ya later
This account is worth too much.
----------------------------------------------------------
The best warlock on markee dragon
Flawless Undead Warlock
Your Ticket to Endgame Raiding and High Arena Ratings!

General Character Information

Level: 70
Class: Warlock
Race: Undead
Gender: Male
Server Type: PvP (Player Vs. Player)
Transfer Status: transfer is down, but no one on the server knows who he is atm....

Riding Skill: 300/300 (Epic Flying Skill)
Mounts: Very Rare Gladiator Netherdrake (Season 2, Flying), Rare Bear Mount (Only Available to those who exceed in PVE Content), Extremely Rare Pre-BC Raptor (This Mount is a very rare drop in the old Zul'Gurub)

Professions: 375/375 Enchanting, 350/375 Leatherworking (For Drums, best DPS Increase)

http://mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=4521
General PvE Gear Information: 8/8 Tier 6 + Including Endgame Pieces With **Better DPS/Crit *!!!!

General PvP Gear Information: 4/5 Season 4 + Tier 6 + 2/5 Season 3 As Well. (This Character is Ready for Season 4 Gladiator Title!)

Amazing Pre-BC Gear!!! One of A Kind!!!! This Character is Packing Full Season 2 Gear. Only A Few Warlocks In The World Still Have This!


Example of shadow damage self buffed in dps gear when hitting trinket almost hits 1800 shadow damage (in the high 1700s)
gear for every situation

-I am not the original owner, but I bought the account from http://www.markeedragon.com/forums/ubbth..._Be#Post1589327
zerotoleranceftw who is a high rep markeeMember/seller
and as you can see I was the buyer of the account in which i received positive feedback from him

I bought the account for 1000, but I unfortunately need to sell it now due to financial and personal reasons in RL...

So because of this circumstance i am willing to take the loss in my purchase....as the old saying goes "my loss is your win" or something like that.....

Selling for $700.00
AIM: pyrexacc
willing to talk via phone
Must be paypal verified
Must have good rep to use paypal/all others with no rep must use western union
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Well after much thought, and delayed sales..i have decided to NOT sale this awesome account....

I can work out my financial issues in other ways, while enjoying full tier 6...

Thank you to those who were interested...

ACCOUNT SELL STATUS: CLOSED
-I am keeping the account
laugh.gif
 
sorry i bumped but didnt refresh my page to see the modertor warning
 
i was walking down the street when someone BUMPED into me.
 
not sure but seems like hechengtimo is a scammer, everytime i ask him if he is a member of markee he signs off.... he aimed me 2 times today
 
Sorry...another typo ...


GhuLamMustafa922 (4:18:12 PM): well you say 4/5 s4 abd 2/5 s3, does that mean you have s3 shoulders? or does the s3 gear overlap some of the s4?
PyrexAcc (4:18:36 PM): that was a typo...by the time i saw it i couldnt edit the post
PyrexAcc (4:18:39 PM): He has full s3
 
oh and I dont think i made myself clear....

The character in his dps gear, his shadow+ bonus damage goes up to 1700 +SHADOW "BONUS" DAMAGE (The average player has trouble hitting 1k shadow damage, this warlock hits it while still having room for 10k hp, I guess they dont call it tier 6 for nothing)
- this does not mean his shadow bolts hit for this much....actually his shadow bolts hit for over 3k on "normal" non crit shots.....

just to clarify...... this character is Overpowered in BG and will cause heads to explode if specced destruction....

Viewer discretion advised
 
Bump for a new day, the character is still for sale.

Also, this is getting very annoying, people keep asking repetitive questions that are listed on this post....please read and post here before talking to me.....
 
Warlocks, spell damage in dps gear is 1500+ spell damage and has 1700+ shadow damage.when hitting the hex 2min timer trinket... like around 1750 shadow damage.....

Bring your safety goggles....and...Be prepared for EXTREME DAMAGE...You have been warned..lol
 
For those who were trying to contact me August 5th today...sorry for the delay, i ran into some internet complications, and I am ready to take more messages....character is still up

For those who i spoke to yesterday, please re-instant message me for I lost all the contacts...

THanks!
 
character also has the ability to cook high level BC food !!!!That gives buffs when eaten like plus 30 spell damage..etc...

And can fish deviates and make the deviate fish soup to transform you into a pirate!!! yar
 
***ATTENTION****

I made a typo in the post in regards to "Amazing Pre-BC Gear!!! One of A Kind!!!! This Character is Packing Full Season 2 Gear. Only A Few Warlocks In The World Still Have This!"


What It is saying is that the character has FULL NEMESIS PreBurning Crusade gear...and that there are few people who has this for good old memories of the days when having Epics were RARE and when raids were insane and awesome.

Really nice for those who are collectors
 
Banned - failed to resolve dispute - http://www.epicnpc.com/active-disputes/548961-drood4sale-acc-recall.html
I'll be on AIM for a bit tonight and tomorrow. Reply when you're around.
 
Back
Top