WTS Female Draenei Pally Prot 37k hp, Ret set few pvp epics.

Not Recently Bumped

Artemicon

Level 64

Trade Guardian Orders: 14

(100%) (20 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jan 5, 2008
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING

Up for sale a lvl 80 Female Draenei Paladin with Prot/Ret Sets and Specs with various alts that include

70 Female Draeni Shaman
Epic Flying, 350 Alch, Enhance Geared

70 Male Tauren Shaman
Epic Flying, 350 Alch/Herb, Resto/Elem Geared, Enhance off

72 Male Blood Elf Warlock
blue/greens equiped


80 FEMALE DRAENEI PROT PALLY

Prot Set http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=149671

Highlights

- Female Draeni Pali
- T9/8.5 Prot ( Uld/TOC Gear )
- T8.5 Uld/TOC Ret Set ( Enchanted/Gemmed )
- PvP Ret ( Furious/Relentless ) Very few pieces, toon better geared for pve
- Green Proto Drake ( Extremely Rare Drop )
- Dual Spec ( Prot/Ret )
- 450 Minning
- 450 JC ( Few Epic Cuts for Ret/Prot )
- Titles : COTFW, Argent Champ, Exodar etc...

I am looking for 200 or best offer, I am available through AIM or email I work 50 hours a week currently and am available through AIM around 5-8pm EST or email board PM throughout the day. I bought this account from Mordred69 and I wasnt given an ID or OO information so unfortunately I will be unable to give that out thats why im selling it cheaper than what I believe its worth. Great toon really with the content coming up its a good buy with little to no chance of it ever being recalled. Looking forward to selling it, thanks.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
bump, trying to contact the few people who have tried contacting me.
 
bump, will contact you on AIM after work. If you want you can PM me through the board and I will get back to you asap. I will be home around 5pm EST.
 
post
AIM- consumed34
I am interested in buying your account , please AIM me when you can
 
Okay scratch that ive been working way too much lately and surprise its sunday ill be available all day today and after 5pm est starting tomorrow.

bump
 
Sorry I missed you guys If you're still interested I will be available tomorrow after 5pm EST (working alot of overtime next few weeks) otherwise I am easily reachable at [email protected] or the board PMs. Thanks for the interest.
 
Back
Top