• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Wts > elder scrolls online golden edition eu account

Not Recently Bumped
(10 reviews)

Aeruo

Level 46

Trade Guardian Orders: 6

(100%) (10 reviews)
Country
Italy
Member Since
Apr 30, 2016
Country
Italy
Multiple Accounts
2
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
[h=2]ts > elder scrolls online golden edition eu account[/h]
Hello everyone, like the title says I am selling my ESO account. I payed 50 euro for the game with golden edition:

  • The Elder Scrolls® Online: Gold Edition comes bundled with 4 DLC Game Packs: Imperial City, Orsinium, Thieves Guild, and Dark Brotherhood.


Contact me if you're interested:

Skype: gabriel92756
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gabriel193

P.s. I don't go first and if you wanna scam me, give up.

Message me if you really are interested and we'll work out a price. Peace out.
​



 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Back
Top