WTS Elden Ring's Closed Network Test Key - PS4

Not Recently Bumped

Syphin33

Level 36

Trade Guardian Orders: 7

(100%) (7 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Apr 22, 2021
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I have all the proof needed, just got the email in today. I'm not sure what i would like to charge, there's no keys on here so if you want to message me with a offer that would be great. There's not a lot of keys going around that i know of at this point. ALSO THIS IS A PS4 KEY!!!!!!!

I much prefer to be messaged on here but i will leave my discord, if you contact me on Discord please leave your information here and your name so i know who i'm talking to.

You will be going first, i prefer that unless you're a user with a ton of feedback.

Discord: SciKy-Buddy#4369

eldenring.jpg
 
Back
Top