Selling my personal Escape from Tarkov account.
Edition: Edge of Darkness / EOD
Region: Europe / EU
Condition: Almost unused / fresh account
Owner: Original owner
Email: Email change available
Status: Clean account, no ban history, no cheating, no issues
Price: $150 negotiable
Payment: Wise transfer to my Korean personal bank account
Trade: I prefer using EpicNPC Trade Guardian / Middleman for safety
I can provide proof of ownership during the transaction if needed. Sensitive personal information will be hidden.
Please contact me through EpicNPC messages only.
Edition: Edge of Darkness / EOD
Region: Europe / EU
Condition: Almost unused / fresh account
Owner: Original owner
Email: Email change available
Status: Clean account, no ban history, no cheating, no issues
Price: $150 negotiable
Payment: Wise transfer to my Korean personal bank account
Trade: I prefer using EpicNPC Trade Guardian / Middleman for safety
I can provide proof of ownership during the transaction if needed. Sensitive personal information will be hidden.
Please contact me through EpicNPC messages only.
