• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

WTS DBL Account (whaled out) all characters maxed - almost

Not Recently Bumped

ixxScottxxi

Level 24

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(100%) (1 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jul 25, 2007
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Love this game, but I can't sustain the amount of time I have been putting into it every day, so I want to sell my account.

The pics below shows you everything. I'm missing very few characters and all the good units are maxed out pretty much.

Selling price at the moment is $350, but negotiable.

DBL 1.jpg
DBL 2.jpg
DBL 3.jpg
DBL 4.jpg
DBL 5.jpg
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
SCAMMER ALERT, Old screenshots, theres tons of units not in those screenshots that r out already but it doesnt show them as missing OR obtained. No LF Goku, No Transforming Trunks, No Transforming Vegeta, No Transforming Future Gohan etc
 
Hi, I'm looking to sell my dragonball legends z lvl 168 for £150, trying to pay for my sister medical bill every bit can help
IMG-20190808-WA0002.jpg
I
IMG-20190808-WA0002.jpg
IMG-20190808-WA0003.jpg
 

Attachments

  • IMG-20190808-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20190808-WA0006.jpg
    180.3 KB
  • IMG-20190808-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20190808-WA0005.jpg
    189.7 KB
  • IMG-20190808-WA0008.jpg
    IMG-20190808-WA0008.jpg
    181.9 KB
  • IMG-20190808-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20190808-WA0007.jpg
    189.3 KB
  • IMG-20190808-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20190808-WA0004.jpg
    180 KB
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I was gonna say discord
 
I
If you're still interested I actually ended up listing my account for sale on Ebay with a bid currently at 125. Buy now price is 299. I'd be happy to send you the link if you can't find my listing.
I'll buy
 
I
Since we're both new members I'm willing to pay for both of us to upgrade our accounts. Are you willing to this so we can both be more comfortable?
Sorry for the huge screen shots. I shrank them, but they keep reverting back.
 
Back
Top