WTS CHEAP (H) Druid, 4 pc 8.5 main spec, 3 pc offspec! ($140)!!!!

Not Recently Bumped

Asphyxxia

Level 79

Trade Guardian Orders: 29

(100%) (30 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 26, 2006
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
Hey guys I am looking to fully quit wow, this is my last account. To be honest I'm in a bit of a money situation, so I'm looking to rid of this fast and just be done with WoW finally. If it sounds suspicious, look at my rep / ratings! Now for the good stuff

NO RENTING

POST BEFORE CONTACTING!

Must have some sort of rep!

The druid has very nice gear for both Resto / Boomkin including 4 piece bonus for boomkin, 3 piece for offspec which is resto. He's got misc feral gear, as well as pvp gear for all trees.

- Tons of rare pets, Red Proto drake as well as many other nice mounts

-1k gold

- Undying title, and Argent Crusader!

Hope I can rid of this finally and be done as i've stated... Contact info below!

Aim/email: effyyouu(@aol.com)
PM me!!

Thanks for your time!
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Forgot to mention server/namechange are up, faction change down
 
Back
Top