I am trying to break away from the game that I have devoted my life to over the years, and I feel the only way to do that is to get rid of my warrior. He has the best PvE and PvP gear in the game as well as 3 gladiator drakes, glad title, and vanilla wow collectors edition pets. This character is a project of love with everything at the best it could possibly be.
Characters Included:
-70 Orc Warrior with 7000 gold (full brutal glad gear, and best of best sun well pve gear)
-60 Human Paladin (in a mixture of t1 and t2 epic gear)
-Various other below 60 alts
Mounts:
-War Kodo
-War Chocobo
-ZA Bear
-Brewfest Ram
-AV Frostwolf
Flying Mounts:
-3 different gladiator netherdrakes
-Swift Wind Rider
-Exalted Netherwing Drake
Tabards:
Too many tabards to list.
Not Included:
-I also have a 70 undead rogue, but I plan on xfering him to a separate account in case I decide to come back. (hopefully not)
The biggest thing about this trade to me is security. A potential buyer must be willing to share all their information, and I will be doing the same. WU Wire transfer is preferred, but with the right candidate I will use paypal.
Feel free to ask any questions about the character, or the trade.
PS - There are many more unlisted goodies!
Sorry forgot to add my aim is: WoWNoLife666 please post here before contacting me.
Characters Included:
-70 Orc Warrior with 7000 gold (full brutal glad gear, and best of best sun well pve gear)
-60 Human Paladin (in a mixture of t1 and t2 epic gear)
-Various other below 60 alts
Mounts:
-War Kodo
-War Chocobo
-ZA Bear
-Brewfest Ram
-AV Frostwolf
Flying Mounts:
-3 different gladiator netherdrakes
-Swift Wind Rider
-Exalted Netherwing Drake
Tabards:
Too many tabards to list.
Not Included:
-I also have a 70 undead rogue, but I plan on xfering him to a separate account in case I decide to come back. (hopefully not)
The biggest thing about this trade to me is security. A potential buyer must be willing to share all their information, and I will be doing the same. WU Wire transfer is preferred, but with the right candidate I will use paypal.
Feel free to ask any questions about the character, or the trade.
PS - There are many more unlisted goodies!
Sorry forgot to add my aim is: WoWNoLife666 please post here before contacting me.
Payment options:
- Paypal
- Skrill
- Wise
- bitcoin
- eth, usdt, usdc, sol
