EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling WTS BDO EU Mystic lvl 60 boss gear

Class
Mystic
Region
EU
1   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
Hi everyone!

I want to sell my bdo account cuz I don't have time to play anymore.
10 character -> mystic 60 main
TRI Aakum gear + PRI Kzarka/Kutum/Dandelion + all boss armors (Bhegs +15,Griffon+6,Dim Tree +6, Muskans +6)
Some horses T4/T5 coursair with skins (2 t4 and one t5) , t7 drift,sprint,instant accell 100% + t8 pure white female lvl 12 with breeds.
6 pets : T4 and T1 Kuku, T2 Hedgehog, T3 and T2 Kaia Dog and one T3 cat.
Epheria Boat with 3 blue pieces cannons +6
A lot of advice of valks : 96, 46, x2 30, x3 20 and a few more
T4 Fairy
Some outfits on mystic: Desert Camo, Banha,Shark Outfit, Gloomy Fox, and one outfit for your horse with permanent flute.
1,4 bil current market value in Velia , and many more things. For pictures and offerts please contact me on discord : Nicu#6371 or you can write me here !!
14.jpg
2.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
ip hash: d6914232cc9131fbab4313
1   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
80euro , I'm the original owner of this account, I changed the email when I posted the account so you'll have a new email, anything happens you can contact me I can post them even my ID when you have problems and they ask you to prove that you're the original owner so no worries. Comes with email and acces for it! 80 euro only today !!! Cheap !!! Fast pls! ^.^

ip hash: e271d0f3093cd9f4cb189f