I am the OO of this account.
ID SCAN available to *Trustwho* Buyers ONLY.
The account has membership until 02/10/2010
It is BC Upgraded.
Has two characters on the same realm.
Level 50 Orc Warlock, 250 Enchanting, 225 Tailoring, 270 First Aid
Level 21 BE Paladin
All I'm looking for is $25.00
The reason I'm selling for so cheap is t hat its a alt account I no longer need.
POST HERE, or I will not open your IM's.
As the title says, the account is BC Upgraded.
ID SCAN available to *Trustwho* Buyers ONLY.
The account has membership until 02/10/2010
It is BC Upgraded.
Has two characters on the same realm.
Level 50 Orc Warlock, 250 Enchanting, 225 Tailoring, 270 First Aid
Level 21 BE Paladin
All I'm looking for is $25.00
The reason I'm selling for so cheap is t hat its a alt account I no longer need.
POST HERE, or I will not open your IM's.
As the title says, the account is BC Upgraded.
