SOLD WTS Ashes of Creation Voyager Pre-Order Package Account

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Original Owner
Yes

inkydiamonds

Level 25

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(100%) (1 review)
Country
United Kingdom
Member Since
Jul 1, 2024
Last seen
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
1
Hi, I bought this pack couple months back but now I want to focus on other things in my life so sadly I won't have much time for gaming anymore. It's a shame because I've followed the development of this game for years...
Anyways, I am in need of money right now so that's why I decided to sell the account.

Below is everything that comes with the account.
13500 embers
6 months of game subscription
Collector’s Touch
Alpha 2
Sanguine Siphoner
Voyager Pre-Order Package
Sacrificial Remnant
Pre-Order Ember Pack 100
Beta 1
Beta 2


Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions :)
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • TRADE GUARDIAN TRANSACTION
Trade Guardian transaction successfully completed for $450.00
 
If this offer is still up I am interested.
 
Hi, sent you a reply :)
Hey, im interested in buying, sent dm
 
cool, sent you a reply
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top