WTS Account level 80 Rogue, Shaman, Warlock, Druid, Death Knight.

Not Recently Bumped

Kasual

Level 34

Trade Guardian Orders: 2

(100%) (2 reviews)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Aug 15, 2009
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
The account is under my name. On the Battle.net account there are 2 accounts with Wrath of the Lich King and 1 with Burning Crusade and I believe 2 Trial accounts.

I will provide all information regarding the account on request.

A quick rundown of what's on the account:

Level 80s:
Orc Shaman
Tauren Druid
Undead Warlock
Blood Elf Rogue
And an 80 Death Knight

The Shaman has some ICC 10/25 epics as well as some Wrathful/relentless gear with Epic Flying and Engineering and Jewelcrafting as his professions.

The Warlock has Mining as his profession and he has 4 piece Wrathful with some random ICC epics and has Epic flying.

The Rogue has a full set of PVE/PVP gear which includes ICC 10/25 man gear, full Wrathful PVP gear and a bunch of other stuff. This includes 2 Gladiator Frostwyrm 310% mounts and the Traveler's Tundra Mammoth.

The Druid is a mixture of a few PVE epics and mostly Wrathful/Relentless PVP gear.

The Death Knight is in Naxx-25 equivalent gear.

And there are a bunch of random alts.

AIM: Lilbizlaykray

Contact me if you want to discuss or see the characters in game.

I'm asking for $350 but willing to negotiate.

I will take Western Union as payment unless you have a lot of positive rep+are paypal verified I'm willing to take Paypal.

Thanks.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Banned - multiple accounts - scammer - repped himself
contacting
 
Back
Top