Hello Markee ! I've traded and sold over 10 accounts here and have one more to sell.
This account im not the OO of, but know OO and have full information.
The Ne Warrior is on a PVE Realm.
Stats are as followed:
13.3K HP
517 DEF
15.5K armor
All Ub(No stam trinket on/ commanding shout)
Has a little dps gear.
Reg Flyer/ Epic Ground.
Can easily MT Kara. Tank Gruuls/Mag. OT Za.
XFER DOWN ABOUT 2 WEEKS
For furthur information contact me on aim.
I am Paypal verified you MUST BE TO.
Only selling to long time members/rep
Thanks !
This account im not the OO of, but know OO and have full information.
The Ne Warrior is on a PVE Realm.
Stats are as followed:
13.3K HP
517 DEF
15.5K armor
All Ub(No stam trinket on/ commanding shout)
Has a little dps gear.
Reg Flyer/ Epic Ground.
Can easily MT Kara. Tank Gruuls/Mag. OT Za.
XFER DOWN ABOUT 2 WEEKS
For furthur information contact me on aim.
I am Paypal verified you MUST BE TO.
Only selling to long time members/rep
Thanks !
