- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
<span style="color: #FF6600"><span style="font-weight: bold">POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>
Hey all. I have a level 75 Pally that I am looking to sell. I was going to make this character my main once again (my main during BC), but I just cannot stand leveling any longer.
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Facts:</span></span>
* Level 75 Alliance Paladin (rested to level 76)
* Has FULL T6/SWP gear for ALL three specs! Making leveling a total breeze!
* Already has the Traveler's Tundra Mammoth (yes, the 19k gold one!)
* Has Amani War Bear + Winterspring Tiger as well -- GREAT VANITY!
* Transfer is down till May 4th. The account is tied with a Battle.net account and the account is 100% safe. I have had this account for nearly 2-2.5 years.
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Pricing:</span></span>
I am just looking for an even $100 for this character. You will need to cover the WU or PP fees which are dependent on your reputation on which I will allow.
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>
Hey all. I have a level 75 Pally that I am looking to sell. I was going to make this character my main once again (my main during BC), but I just cannot stand leveling any longer.
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Facts:</span></span>
* Level 75 Alliance Paladin (rested to level 76)
* Has FULL T6/SWP gear for ALL three specs! Making leveling a total breeze!
* Already has the Traveler's Tundra Mammoth (yes, the 19k gold one!)
* Has Amani War Bear + Winterspring Tiger as well -- GREAT VANITY!
* Transfer is down till May 4th. The account is tied with a Battle.net account and the account is 100% safe. I have had this account for nearly 2-2.5 years.
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Pricing:</span></span>
I am just looking for an even $100 for this character. You will need to cover the WU or PP fees which are dependent on your reputation on which I will allow.
