WTS [A] Human 80 TANK Death Knight /Gnome 80 Warlock

Not Recently Bumped

Artemicon

Level 64

Trade Guardian Orders: 14

(100%) (20 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jan 5, 2008
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello like the title says I am selling an 80 Human tank DK and 80 Gnome Lock.

Both have Transfer/Recustomize Up.

80 Male Human DK - US Medivh PVE

450Minning/410ish JC (enough for the monarch crab trink)

TANK GEAR IS FULL BIS PRE ULD I will elaborate more on the gear when you contact me via AIM

Highlights are 5/5 7.5 (Tank), Betrayer of Humanity, VERY FEW assorted PVP and 25 Naxx DPS items

around 800 gold on the DK

80 Male Gnome Warlock 425ish Tailoring 410 ish Enchanting

Assorted Naxx 10/25 PVE epics hit 4700 dps on patchwerk with little effort. With a few 25naxx runs you'll be over 5k easily.

Around 1.7k gold on this toon

More info on aim I am not looking for much about 250 for the account, no I am not the original owner it is linked to a Bnet account and I have most of the original owners info which I will of course release to the buyer once the payment has cleared to my bank account. Paypal and WU accepted if you pay with paypal you will wait for the funds to clear to my bank account before you recieve the full account info.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Bump id like to get this gone so i may go even lower PST if interested.
 
Lowering account to 225 I may take lower depending on the person.
 
PLEASE post in this threat before or while contacting me.
bump
 
Back
Top