WTS [A] Dwarf Disc Priest 4/5 S4 | S3 Shoulders. PvE

Not Recently Bumped
(5 reviews)

i3ond

Level 49

Trade Guardian Orders: 5

(100%) (5 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Nov 16, 2007
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I am selling a dwarf Disc Priest. I have all the guardian gear. I have 4 Vengeful Items; Mantle, main hand, off hand and wand. (Full S3 Set.) 20k honor away from the Epic Alliance trinket.

3k Gold

Full Veng

Has best enchants.

Some S2 and S3 Shadow priest gear. 880 dmg

Few PvE Healing Gear: 2k Bonus heals.

Reg Flying mount.

375 JC and Enchanting (Few Epic gems Paterns}

PvE Xfer up in 20 days :

Asking Price: $350 USD.
____________________

<span style="font-weight: bold">Payments Accepted:</span>

Western Union and MoneyGrab.

Paypal if you have ALOT of + feedback.

____________________________


I have First and Last name on Account

Email and sq/a

Ingame showing is a option

_______________________

<span style="font-weight: bold">Post here your contact Info or send a PM</span>
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Hey dude, I know Rolled in-game - long time buddy of 2+ years.
He wanted me to tell you to hold off and speak to me.
I have proof :]
 
^ Not going to happen.


First you have no rep and you've only been registered 3 days.

1000+ paypal rep means nothing.


Only In person or WU/ moneygrab.


Other wise i'm just asking you to scam me.
 
FYI. Cash trades are welcome . Face to face trades are welcome.


Scammers any attempt to use a stolen paypal, recover a payment , file a charge back, withdraw any money from WU or moneygrab , will NOT Work.

USA Citizenship is required.

Address, name and phone number must also match.



Don't waste your time unless your serious in buying.

I have more rep than the rep shown here.

I bought and sold accounts to and from Roriley, gxpark1234 and cranktradz
 
Back
Top