- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Hello again, I am here to sell you my Alliance Death knight. This DK has the best in slot for every piece except...Wait he has the best in slot for every slot!
Thats right guys, this DK is ready to rock...He has the best in slot for every slot and is ready to tank all content. Not only this, but he also has a separate tanking spec SPECIFICALLY for tanking Sartherion with 3 Drakes up! I will give more info on this earlier.
With the right spec and appropriate gear on, you cannot die from a Breath unless your healers are afk
.
Along with this he also has:
1100 Gold
Swift Zulian Tiger!
Broken Prmoisex2! Best DK tanking 1hs in the game!
Inevitable Defeat, best tanking 2h in the game
32500 Honor
1500 Arena Points
450 Jewelcrafting
450 Enchanting
This guy is defiantly a beast...And he is ready for you to play him to the best of your ability.
This account has a Month of game time, I am not the OO, I have transferred him off the OO account to a new account, I have all info! Transfer is up on March 29th.
I have been around markee for quite a while and have 100% successful Buy/Sell/Trades So please bid with confidence.
This character is not for trade, for sale only. If you do not have rep, or if I feel your rep is not adequate I will require WU, otherwise I will take a payment by Paypal.
Post here before contacting, here are some pics as well as a armory:
Kitty!
Sarth Tanking Gear
Main Tanking Gear
Armory:
http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=92221
Thats right guys, this DK is ready to rock...He has the best in slot for every slot and is ready to tank all content. Not only this, but he also has a separate tanking spec SPECIFICALLY for tanking Sartherion with 3 Drakes up! I will give more info on this earlier.
With the right spec and appropriate gear on, you cannot die from a Breath unless your healers are afk
Along with this he also has:
1100 Gold
Swift Zulian Tiger!
Broken Prmoisex2! Best DK tanking 1hs in the game!
Inevitable Defeat, best tanking 2h in the game
32500 Honor
1500 Arena Points
450 Jewelcrafting
450 Enchanting
This guy is defiantly a beast...And he is ready for you to play him to the best of your ability.
This account has a Month of game time, I am not the OO, I have transferred him off the OO account to a new account, I have all info! Transfer is up on March 29th.
I have been around markee for quite a while and have 100% successful Buy/Sell/Trades So please bid with confidence.
This character is not for trade, for sale only. If you do not have rep, or if I feel your rep is not adequate I will require WU, otherwise I will take a payment by Paypal.
Post here before contacting, here are some pics as well as a armory:
Kitty!
Sarth Tanking Gear
Main Tanking Gear
Armory:
http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=92221
