WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I am selling A Restro druid and Disc priest.
Druid:
Race: NE
Faction: Alliance
Trasfer up: Yes
Greens besides 4 Epic BOE leather restro gear. (unequiped)
worth 3.8k gold if sold.
100g
Epic Riding: flight Form
Priest.
Race: Dwarf
Faction: Alliance
Transfer Up: Yes
Enchanting: 375 Aldor
Jewelcrafting: 375 3 Epic Patterns
100 Gold
Regular Flying
3 Sets of Epic Gear. 59 epics full s3 4/5 S4
Invited into WOTLK Beta.
Priest Brief Info:
This account is mainly a Disc PvP Priest with Full S3 and Full S4 Minus Weapon and Shoulders.
The account has Raid PvE Healing Gear.
This account has Raid PvE Shadow Gear Around 900 DMG.
This account has PvP shadow Gear Mixed with around 900dmg.
Regular Flying Mount and 100 Gold.
Check the First link for bank contents/Rep/Skills
Account Security Info.
I have First and Last Name.
SQ/A
Access to the Email.
I am Not OO on Priest.
Druid I am Orignal Owner:
Transfer is up And Ready.
My Paypal Account is Verified With a Confirmed address.
My Phone can be found in the phone book and on paypal.
I am at college , so i do not have access to my home phone, but i do have a phone .
Druid:
Race: NE
Faction: Alliance
Trasfer up: Yes
Greens besides 4 Epic BOE leather restro gear. (unequiped)
worth 3.8k gold if sold.
100g
Epic Riding: flight Form
Priest.
Race: Dwarf
Faction: Alliance
Transfer Up: Yes
Enchanting: 375 Aldor
Jewelcrafting: 375 3 Epic Patterns
100 Gold
Regular Flying
3 Sets of Epic Gear. 59 epics full s3 4/5 S4
Invited into WOTLK Beta.
Priest Brief Info:
This account is mainly a Disc PvP Priest with Full S3 and Full S4 Minus Weapon and Shoulders.
The account has Raid PvE Healing Gear.
This account has Raid PvE Shadow Gear Around 900 DMG.
This account has PvP shadow Gear Mixed with around 900dmg.
Regular Flying Mount and 100 Gold.
Check the First link for bank contents/Rep/Skills
Account Security Info.
I have First and Last Name.
SQ/A
Access to the Email.
I am Not OO on Priest.
Druid I am Orignal Owner:
Transfer is up And Ready.
My Paypal Account is Verified With a Confirmed address.
My Phone can be found in the phone book and on paypal.
I am at college , so i do not have access to my home phone, but i do have a phone .
