Well Markee, its been a blast. I've enjoyed my long time of playing Wow, and the community. But now, its time I part. I begin the Police Academy shortly, and am moving on with my life.
I am the OO of both of these accounts, both are BNet Linked (Sep Bnet Emails). My name is on both Bnets, and if you figure out how to unmerge them, my name is still on those.
Account #1
[A] 80 Alliance, Male Druid, Full Epic Resto(2 blue), Maxed Alch/Herb. Reg Flyer, Epic Ground. Few feral.
[H] 79 Blood Elf Male Paladin
[A] 69 Male Human Warrior
Druid/Warr Transfer down, on new realm (xfer up 3 days), Pally xfer up.
ACCOUNT 1 IMAGES:
Account #2
[A] 80 Alliance, Female Druid, Full Epic Resto(3 blues), 250 Alch/Herb. Reg Flyer, Epic Ground.
[H] 30 Warrior Alt
[A] 58 Death Knight Alt.
(All tranfers up on this account)
ACCOUNT 2 IMAGES:
Account #1 $130.00 USD Buyout
Account #2 $100 USD Buyout
All prices are negotiable. POST YOUR AIM, AND I WILL CONTACT YOU, IF YOU DO NOT POST ON MY THREAD, I WILL NOT TALK TO YOU.
Be Paypal Verified, and Preferably HAVE REP!
I AM THE OO OF BOTH ACCOUNTS <<< NEVER TRADED <<
I am the OO of both of these accounts, both are BNet Linked (Sep Bnet Emails). My name is on both Bnets, and if you figure out how to unmerge them, my name is still on those.
Account #1
[A] 80 Alliance, Male Druid, Full Epic Resto(2 blue), Maxed Alch/Herb. Reg Flyer, Epic Ground. Few feral.
[H] 79 Blood Elf Male Paladin
[A] 69 Male Human Warrior
Druid/Warr Transfer down, on new realm (xfer up 3 days), Pally xfer up.
ACCOUNT 1 IMAGES:
Account #2
[A] 80 Alliance, Female Druid, Full Epic Resto(3 blues), 250 Alch/Herb. Reg Flyer, Epic Ground.
[H] 30 Warrior Alt
[A] 58 Death Knight Alt.
(All tranfers up on this account)
ACCOUNT 2 IMAGES:
Account #1 $130.00 USD Buyout
Account #2 $100 USD Buyout
All prices are negotiable. POST YOUR AIM, AND I WILL CONTACT YOU, IF YOU DO NOT POST ON MY THREAD, I WILL NOT TALK TO YOU.
Be Paypal Verified, and Preferably HAVE REP!
I AM THE OO OF BOTH ACCOUNTS <<< NEVER TRADED <<
