WTS (A) 80 Druid Feral tank 48k raid buffed, 80 Mage, 65 DK

Not Recently Bumped
(73 reviews)

exrec

Level 87

Trade Guardian Orders: 69

(100%) (73 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jul 24, 2006
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Historically you can tell I suck at putting ads up so I'll make this as brief as I normally do.

Full T7.5 Feral tank that is max dodge and about 48k hp raid buffed HP. Boomkin DPS set that is about 1850 unbuffed and pvp gear for both sets also (hate/dead). JC/LW both are high level 430+.
Mage is recently 80 and has 3-4 epics including robe and very tough trink from Naxx 25. Enchanting and skinning on mage.

About 1.5k gold on the account.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Will let it go for 250! 48k bear, 6500 cat, 1800 moonkin, 25 reps exalt, 52 mounts what a druid!!!
 
Back
Top