Wts 83 Priest Rare mounts + pets, 80Dk - SC2- Original owner LOOK HERE!

Not Recently Bumped

Asphyxxia

Level 79

Trade Guardian Orders: 29

(100%) (30 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 26, 2006
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
POST BEFORE CONTACTING!!!
POST BEFORE CONTACTING!!!

Hey all, I'm currently trying to sell my last Wow account for some cash. I'm the original owner of it, having ID SCAN and all! It's currently a level 83 priest, with a full set of 251-264 gear. I have done a few of the new Cata instances, obtaining some decent replacements. As far as vanity goes, this priest has LOTS including tier2 gear, some Tier5 and 6 as well. If I recall, the priest has 5/8 tier6 ect. Rare mounts including: Nether Rays to Talbuks.

Additionally as for alts there's an 80DK, gear is nothing special, level 62 BG twink, MANY mid level alts with BoA's Galore!!! I'm not asking for much, I was hoping to get around $150ish. Thank you very much for your time, and lookin' at this post! Contact info below!

PM's
[email protected] (effyyouu for AIM)

P.S I have TONS of rep on Playerauctions + this site (34+positives)!!!!
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Back
Top