WTS 80 Warrior-6K GS 4

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Zacharybinx

Level 49

Trade Guardian Orders: 9

(100%) (9 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Feb 22, 2008
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
WTS 80 Warrior-6K GS 4 PVE DPS/Tank & Amazing PVP Gear - +80 Druid/Mage/& Alts

80 Warrior - 80 Mage - 80 Druid- 71 hunter - 71 priest - 61 priest - 60 warlock - & much more
I have full heirloom gear for cloth, leather, and weapons too.

I'm selling this Battlenet account that holds my past years of wow experience. I have played WoW since release. The warrior is the pride and joy the account and can pull nearly 10K dps in raids, and destroys in pvp, but the alts are a real blast. From the other level 80's, to the twinks, to the random alts, this account truly has it all. I am selling the account because quite frankly I do not have time to contribute to the game like I used to in the past, as I am married and working on my master's degree full time.
No matter what aspect of this game you enjoy this account has it all, and the warrior is insanely geared.
If you are interested please contact me here - thanks!

I accept Paypal if you have a lot of rep, and prefer western union, or I would do money order, etc. However, completion of the sale must be done over the phone. I am trustwho verified and feel free to see my Rep Thread.

Asking price is $450 U.S.
This is very cheap for what this account comes with - but quite frankly I just wanna sell it quickly

I am the original account owner with all of the accounts information.

Character Specialities
Warrior has the Blood's for the quest to make Shadow's Edge!
Warrior comes with Twilight Drake Mount!
Warrior has Magic Seeker and Conqueror of Naxxramas Titles!
16K Gold!


bigpic1.jpg


bexxarbankshotinpvegear.jpg


Arms PVP - 6K GS -

Wrathful Gladiator's Sunderer [Tier 2 PVP weapon - your choice on type/points saved] or Bryntroll, the bone Artbiter !!!
Wrathful Gladiator's Plate Helm
Wrathful Gladiator's Pendant of Sundering
Wrathful Gladiator's Plate Shoulders
Wrathful Gladiator's Cloak of Victory
Castle Breaker's Battleplate
Toskk's Maximized Wristguards - Or Wrathful Gladiator's Bracers of Triumph
Relentless Gladiator's Plate Gauntlets
Wrathful Gladiator's Girdle of Triumph
Wrathful Gladiator's Plate Legguards
[Hellfrozen Bonegrinders] or [Wrathful Gladiator's Greaves of Triumph]
Ashen Band of Endless Victory
Wrathful Gladiator's Band of Triumph
Deathbringer's Will
Medallion of the Horde
Njordnar bone Bow - or - Crimson Star


Protection Set - 5.5K GS

Headplate of the honorbound
Fossilized Ammonite Choker
Shoulderguards of Enduring Order
Cloak of the iron Council
Hellscream's Breastplate of Conquest
Bracers of Dark Reckoning
Sanctified Ymirjar Lord's Handguards
Belt of the Nether Champion
Sanctified Ymirjar Lord's Legguards
Black Spire Sabatons
Clutch of Fortification
Corroded Skeleton Key
Juggernaut's Vitality



Arms PVE Set - 6K GS
Wrathful Gladiator's Sunderer [Tier 2 PVP weapon] or Bryntroll, the bone Artbiter !!!
Ymirjar Lord's Helmet
Broach of the Wailing Night - or - Wrathful Gladiator's Pendant of Sundering
Sanctified Ymirjar Lord's Shoulderplates
Might of the Ocean Serpent
Castle Breaker's Battleplate
Toskk's Maximized Wristguards
Scourge Stranglers
Malevolent Girdle - or - Belt of the Impaler
Sanctified Ymirjar Lord's Legguards - or - Legplates of Redeemed Blood
Hellfrozen Bonegrinders
Ashen Band of Endless Vengeance
Band of the bone Colossus - or - Rotface's Rupturing Ring
Deathbringer's Will
Mark of Supremacy
Njordnar Bone Bow - or - Crimson Star


Warrior is Blacksmithing/Jewelcrafting with Max first aid


accounts.jpg


On the other account there is a level 71 priest, 71 hunter, Level 70 Warrior, and a ton of level 30-60 alts.

The Level 80 Mage and Druid are around 5K GS. Both have their epic flying mounts.
Mage is Max Mining/Herbalism
Druid is around 375 Mining/Herbalism


I will provide the buyer all of the accounts information - including CD-Key.

My AIM is - Zacharybinx34 - but please contact me via e-mail first
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top