SpecializedMMO 74 1 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 1 Warning: Trade with Caution Oct 3, 2009 #1 Submit Feedback
Chizled C Oct 5, 2009 What email can Iget ahold of you on ... I'm intrested but can't afford the $600 so let me know what you can come down to thanks
What email can Iget ahold of you on ... I'm intrested but can't afford the $600 so let me know what you can come down to thanks
SpecializedMMO Oct 5, 2009 I would rather just sell the whole account together. I am looking to get rid of it for cheaper than $600.00. If you are interested please email me at: SpecializedMMO Otherwise, I will be away from the computer until 3PM CST. Thank you.
I would rather just sell the whole account together. I am looking to get rid of it for cheaper than $600.00. If you are interested please email me at: SpecializedMMO Otherwise, I will be away from the computer until 3PM CST. Thank you.
Chizled C Oct 5, 2009 If you want to sell mage alone you can get ahold of me [email protected] thanks
BEAST666 BANNED Oct 4, 2009 Banned - failed to resolve scam thread - http://vbforums.mmobay.net/scammers/402366-beast666-owes-me-money.html aiming
Banned - failed to resolve scam thread - http://vbforums.mmobay.net/scammers/402366-beast666-owes-me-money.html aiming