WTS 80 Paladin, 80 Druid, 71 Shaman -

Not Recently Bumped

Zacharybinx

Level 49

Trade Guardian Orders: 9

(100%) (9 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Feb 22, 2008
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
This account comes with a 80 Human Paladin, 80 Night Elf Druid, and a 71 Draenei Shaman. Both have Epic Flying Mounts, etc. Both are Blacksmithing and Jewelcrafting.

The Paladin has the <MAGIC SEEKER> title which is impossible to get anymore as you must have been the first person on your server to kill Malygos on 25 man. Also has <Twilight Vanquisher>

redir.php


The Paladin comes with a mix of the Wrathful/Relentless Holy Gear. A 5.6Kish Holy PVE/PVP set, With a pretty good prot Set (some Tier 10.5) and a descent Ret set.

The Druid comes with a 5K-ish feral tank/dps set. And a 4500ish Gear score Resto PVE set. I have around 202 badges saved on the Druid, so you can buy him some more gear easy.




I don't wanna spend time holding on the account so I'm selling it for 299$ and I will not go any lower than at all. If you are interested in paying for it VIA Western Union let me know and feel free to check out my Rep.

The account has a handful of mounts, achievements, etc.

Please contact me via e-mail @ [email protected]

Thanks!

char.png
gearpaly.jpg
gearpaly.jpg
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Back
Top