- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Quit a few months back, thought I'd get back in but that didn't happen so I'm just gonna put it toward my buying-a-ffxi-account fund.
Undead shadowpriest on PvP Server -
357 Mining/Tailoring
All equipments are Epic.
PvP - 10.5K HP and 293 Resilience self-buffed
PvE - 1200+ Shadow unbuffed
Healing - has a 1400+ healing set if you're so inclined.
Transfer up
Exalted with a bunch of factions.
A bunch of honor points saved up, has ~1k ish Arena points.
Epic ground mount, normal flying
I know it has at least 1000 gold, I think it has over 2000 but am not sure. I can provide armory link if desired, but I think it's in PvP gear when the account expired, which aren't quite as good as my PvE stuff.
Looking for $130. Price negotiable. If you buy it out at the state price I can also throw in my Warhammer Closed Beta account in this thread (if it's not sold already) for $15.
Feel free to PM me or AIM - MarvelScale.
Undead shadowpriest on PvP Server -
357 Mining/Tailoring
All equipments are Epic.
PvP - 10.5K HP and 293 Resilience self-buffed
PvE - 1200+ Shadow unbuffed
Healing - has a 1400+ healing set if you're so inclined.
Transfer up
Exalted with a bunch of factions.
A bunch of honor points saved up, has ~1k ish Arena points.
Epic ground mount, normal flying
I know it has at least 1000 gold, I think it has over 2000 but am not sure. I can provide armory link if desired, but I think it's in PvP gear when the account expired, which aren't quite as good as my PvE stuff.
Looking for $130. Price negotiable. If you buy it out at the state price I can also throw in my Warhammer Closed Beta account in this thread (if it's not sold already) for $15.
Feel free to PM me or AIM - MarvelScale.
