- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Hello Markee, I have been sitting on these accounts for a while since WoTLK came out, and have come to the decision that I will no longer continue to multibox.
So I am selling 6 Accounts for a total of $150...A Steal.
5 of the accounts are upgraded to regular BC
The other account is upgraded to Collectors edition BC and WOTLK.
There is nothing special about the toons on the accounts, for the most part. All accounts USED to be linked, but are no longer linked. Only 1 account has playtime.
I am the OO for every account, obviously. All information matches and I have all the information.
Account 1: WoTLK&BC collectors edition(has game time) 60 Orc Rogue
Account 2: 61 orc warlock, upgraded to BC
Account 3: 30 mage, 44 shaman. upgraded to BC
Account 4: 30 mage, 44 shaman. upgraded to BC
Account 5: 30 mage, 44 shaman. upgraded to BC
Account 6: 32 Lock, 30 Mage, 60 Priest( Zhevra Mount, Blizzcon Mount) Upgraded to BC
Again, selling these cheap, maybe someone wants to pick them up and re-sell them, I honestly don't care as long as they don't rot on my computer anymore. Please leave a message here, or in a private message, or contact me on AIM.
Bid with confidence, paypal verified since 2004, Trust-who verified as well as a reputable Markee member.
So I am selling 6 Accounts for a total of $150...A Steal.
5 of the accounts are upgraded to regular BC
The other account is upgraded to Collectors edition BC and WOTLK.
There is nothing special about the toons on the accounts, for the most part. All accounts USED to be linked, but are no longer linked. Only 1 account has playtime.
I am the OO for every account, obviously. All information matches and I have all the information.
Account 1: WoTLK&BC collectors edition(has game time) 60 Orc Rogue
Account 2: 61 orc warlock, upgraded to BC
Account 3: 30 mage, 44 shaman. upgraded to BC
Account 4: 30 mage, 44 shaman. upgraded to BC
Account 5: 30 mage, 44 shaman. upgraded to BC
Account 6: 32 Lock, 30 Mage, 60 Priest( Zhevra Mount, Blizzcon Mount) Upgraded to BC
Again, selling these cheap, maybe someone wants to pick them up and re-sell them, I honestly don't care as long as they don't rot on my computer anymore. Please leave a message here, or in a private message, or contact me on AIM.
Bid with confidence, paypal verified since 2004, Trust-who verified as well as a reputable Markee member.
