Hello Markee!
I'm selling this account for a IRL friend on mine. He is the OO of the account, and I personally vouch 100% for this account safety.
Shaman
-24K Mana
-3.2K Heals
-+937 haste
-+920 MP5
Has the red proto drake, and a full decked out ENH Set.
Am only selling to reputated members, ID Scan is available to Trustwho ONLY.
The account is currently active, and transfers are up.
Account has a 80 DK Tank, 67 Mage (BOTH ALLIANCE)
You MUST BE REP'D, AND MUST BE PAYPAL VERIFIED
<span style="font-size: 20pt">POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME, POST YOUR AIM ADDRESS OR BE BLOCKED.</span>
I'm selling this account for a IRL friend on mine. He is the OO of the account, and I personally vouch 100% for this account safety.
Shaman
-24K Mana
-3.2K Heals
-+937 haste
-+920 MP5
Has the red proto drake, and a full decked out ENH Set.
Am only selling to reputated members, ID Scan is available to Trustwho ONLY.
The account is currently active, and transfers are up.
Account has a 80 DK Tank, 67 Mage (BOTH ALLIANCE)
You MUST BE REP'D, AND MUST BE PAYPAL VERIFIED
<span style="font-size: 20pt">POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME, POST YOUR AIM ADDRESS OR BE BLOCKED.</span>
