WTS 4x 80**SPECTRAL TIGER**ilvl 239 Mage/Druid**310% Protos**650 buyout! - SOLD

Not Recently Bumped
(52 reviews)

Senwan

Level 77

Trade Guardian Orders: 53

(100%) (52 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jul 31, 2009
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WTS 4x 80**SPECTRAL TIGER**ilvl 239 Mage/Druid**310% Protos**650 buyout! - SOLD

Howdy, I have decided to finally give up WoW now that my guild has died. It is a battle-net account.

Buyout will be only $650.

First character is a level 80 Male Tauren Boomkin Druid. He is in full tier 8-8.5/Hard-Mode Ulduar Gear. He has the ilvl 239 shoulders off 4 tower FL. He has almost every hard-mode achievment in 25 man ulduar. He has completed glory of the raider for both Naxx and Ulduar 10 mans!

Stats(UNBUFFED): 2575 SP
267 Hit (Capped)
21.90 Crit
446 Haste

He also has a complete set of tier 7.5 and some tier 8 for his tank set. Very well geared can tank pretty much everything in the game. Everything is min/maxed using the RAWR program.

He has maxed Alchemy and Maxed Herbalism. He also has maxed Fishing and Maxed Cooking.

20 Exalted Reputations.

Mounts: SPECTRAL TIGER!! (Cost 800+ on E-bay)
Rare ZG Raptor!
Swift Zhevra from RaF!
Plagued Proto-Drake 310% Speed! (No longer available!)
Rusted Proto-Drake 310% Speed!(Ulduar Gotr!)
Turtle Mount
Black Drake from 3D OS

He has the Spectral Tiger mount! He is a tauren so it is HUGE! Looks incredible! He is constantly whispered by everyone. He is definitely the center of attention wherever he goes.

Titles: Champion of the Naaru, Stone-Guard, Twilight Vanquisher, Of the Nightfall, Flame-Keeper, Explorer, Champ of the Frozen Wastes, Argent Champion, Merry Maker, Patron, The Undying, and MANY more!!

He also has the Epic Tabard of Brilliance from the Card-Game.

boomkindruid.png


druidonmount.png


druidflyingmount.png




Second character is what use to be my main. She is the best geared mage on the server and one of the best geared mages in the WORLD! Female Blood Elf.

She has full Tier 8.5. She is wearing the ilvl 239 Iron Council Hard-Mode cloak! She is using the weapon off of 10 man Hard-Mode Mimiron! BIS wand of 3 elder Freya! I can give Armory links when messaged. I have gotten many top 20 world parses on this character, including a world first and world second.

Stats (UNBUFFED) 2338 SP
386 Hit (Capped for Fireball)
32.04% Crit (Molten Armor)
474 Haste

Has lots and lots of other epics in the bank. Frost and Arcane gear as well as a full set of PvP Gear.

Has the key to unlock Algalon in 10 man!

Mounts: Mechano Hog - 15K gold!
Travelers Tundra Mammoth - 15K gold!
2 Hard-Modes Away from her Rusted Proto-Drake
Albino Drake, Bronze Drake, Magnificent Carpet.

This character is my money maker! I have made 100s of thousands of gold with this character. She has Maxed Jewelcrafting and Maxed Tailoring. She is COMPLETELY Min/Maxed using the Rawr program. There is not one enchant or gem that you could replace to get better output.

Titles: Twilight Vanquisher, Of the Nightfall, Crusader and many many more!

16 Exalted Reputations.

magechar.png


magemount.png



The account also has a level 80 Orc Deathknight. He just reached level 80. I have bought him every epic BoE Tank piece that money can buy including all the Runed Orb pieces! He has his epic flight and Northrend Flying.

mydk.png



The account also has a level 80 Orc Hunter. He is in tier 7-7.5 Gear and a few instance items. He also has Epic Flying and Northrend Flying! He is Maxed in Mining and Has Enough in Enchanting to Disenchant all Northrend Items.

myhunter.png



The account also has a level 71 Paladin, 60 BE Priest, 60 Orc Rogue (All on Same Server)

On another server there is level 70 BE Hunter, 64 BE Warlock.

I also have a level 57 Orc Shaman on another Server.

There is not much gold left on the account, 1.5-2k. This is enough to make thousands more!

As you can see a lot of time was spent on this account! PLEASE respond on this thread before messaging me on AIM.

I only accept Paypal. I am the original and ONLY owner of this account. It is a battle-net account. I have the secret question and answer. I have a scanned ID that matches the account. I will accept $650 for this account. I prefer selling to the highly repped!

Aim Name: Senwan
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Banned - failed to resolve scam thread -http://vbforums.mmobay.net/scammers/396898-need-get-contact-jfc20-not-necessarily-scammer-wowguyfrom0z-involved-5.html
posting, jfc20 aim
 
Back
Top