WTS 42k unbuff dps dk, 2200 wep AMAZING gear

Not Recently Bumped

Asphyxxia

Level 79

Trade Guardian Orders: 29

(100%) (30 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 26, 2006
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
First off: NO RENTING
NO RENTING
NO RENTING


Second: MUST HAVE REP
MUST HAVE REP
MUST HAVE REP, as I have lots

And now for the good stuff! I'm selling this account for a friend, It's 100% Legit I know him In real life. It's a human female Dk, has AMAZING gear. Full pvp set containing Relentless / Furious gear, 2200 rating wep. Full tanking / Dps offsets as far as pve, 42k HP's unbuffed/ nasty DW / 2hander for DPS as well, making this short and sweet, more details will be given of course

Contact info below

Aim/email: Effyyouu (@aol.com)
PM me!

Thanks for your time, hoping to get some nice cash offers! =)
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Up for the day, And messed up on the Subject, tank set is obviously 42k unbuffed, and explained has seperate DW / 2h dps sets + pvp gear!
 
Back
Top