WTS 4/5 S3 Gnome Mage (m) PVP Xfer up $250 (must xfer)

Not Recently Bumped
(73 reviews)

exrec

Level 87

Trade Guardian Orders: 69

(100%) (73 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jul 24, 2006
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
I'm splitting this mage off my account because honestly, it's sitting there collecting dust. I've been concentrating on my druid too much and it seems that everyone wants to buy these toons separately. You get the mage only for the price. I will assist you in transferring this mage to your own account (you will need the keys and i will give you the name etc).

4/5 S3 including S3 Wand/MH staff. 1k spell dmg in PVE gear with T4 and Badge gear (74 badges currently). Better than average reps, 375 alch/herb, epic flyer!!

Will give about 500g to the buyer also.

If you cannot prove you own your paypal account don't bother contacting me. I will block you!
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Back
Top