WTS 3x80 all (F)(A) Priest, DK, Warlock 40k plus gold

Not Recently Bumped
(73 reviews)

exrec

Level 87

Trade Guardian Orders: 69

(100%) (73 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jul 24, 2006
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Here is a pretty amazing account that I have been playing a bit now. I'm growing tired of it so I'm looking to make a change.

80 NE Female Priest
4/5 T7, 1 T7.5, the rest is high 10/25 man gear
2200 self buffed spell power
64 Mounts including Travelers, both sons of hodir, mekigneers, 3x drakes (red, bronze, albino) and currently waiting on the egg to hatch with the hope of a green proto.
4400 achievement points (easy to get a ton more with someone who has time to raid)
42k gold just on this toon.
450 Enchanting and JC and a ton of recipes on both. Extreme money making account in general.
Also about 30+ Exalted reps including all but Kalu'ak which is revered in WOTLK.

80 Human DK
1/2 Epics from 10 man. 450 Mining, 447 BS
Has Grand Black War Mammoth (3 person version) from Heroic Arch
3k AP

80 Gnome Lock
450 Mining, 438 Tailoring
1800 spell dmg self buffed

All 3 have epic flying mounts and multiple ground. Theres a bank toon that has approximately 5k worth of mats/etc that you could sell to put the total gold on account to about 50k (stuff on AH etc selling as we speak).

I've been doing this a long time. If you have no REP, expect to pay Western Union first. If you have rep and I can verify you I would accept paypal as long as I feel confident on the deal.
Priest and DK are xferable now, Lock on the 6th of April.

Also, don't lowball me here. This is a very solid account on all sides.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Bump, I'm not outrageous on my prices, just know that this account has a lot more than most. Send me tells to ask!
 
Back
Top