Selling WTS 3 accounts for price of 1!!! including sc2

Not Recently Bumped

poorguy92

Level 87

Trade Guardian Orders: 27

(100%) (32 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Feb 14, 2011
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Hey there guys, its pretty much what the title says. I have a great account the main has an 85 human warlock with 25k gold, max profs, tons of mats that can sell for over 10k together, 7.8k achieves, 1 achieve away from battlemaster and 1 achieve away from ulduar proto drake,60k lifetime kills, 20+ titles, most reputations are rev+, 100 + mounts many rares that are unobtainable now, and in a level 17 guild with honored rep. There are some vaniety tier item sets in bank from BC and LK since I started playing back when BC came out.

Next on the main account is what I go to when im bored of playing 85, is my 70 twink paly. BiS everything for ret set all SWP/BT tier 6 - 6.5, Prot has 24k hp sellbuffed, and holy has 22k mana self buffed. Has full brutal for ret, almost done with prot set, and no holy yet but plenty of points been saving up if wish to buy! This character is great for arena/pvp and always is top charts.

Second account has 2 80's shamman/dk with a 72 mage. Shaman is full icc gear max profs. also includes BiS level 39 twink priest.

Third account BC capped account with a 64 NE hunter on it.

I am looking for a buyout of 500$, I am the OO.
Post first before contacting me
Aim-walkytalky92
e-mail- [email protected]

---------- Post added 02-19-2011 at 03:50 PM ----------

bump will sell for 400$ flat, BO.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Banned - multiple accounts - scammer- tearsnowplz
going to contact
 
Back
Top