• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

WTS 2000 platinum (or equivalent value of gear) for $20

Not Recently Bumped

Tenesmus

Level 24

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(100%) (1 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jul 8, 2016
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Hey all!

I've got a spare 2000 platinum that I'd like to sell for $20, which seems to be about as cheap as it goes for around here. I'm fine with trading it directly in game, though if you'd like to keep the transaction as safe as possible, I'd be more than happy to gift or trade 2000 plat worth of items and gear.

I'm a new user on this site; if you'd feel safer buying a smaller amount at a time, just let me know. I'm pretty flexible. Paypal only, please.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Ok, that would be great! I'm on now if you'd like. My name is ghettochipmunk. not sure how to add friends and whatnot.
 
There isnt sadly,but we can do a few missions together to earn it.
 
Hey, I'm just getting into warframe and would be interested in this deal. The catch is, I don't have any credits in the game (like 20k) so is there a way around getting taxed by credits?
 
I also have most prime stuff available, if you want to buy them directly, just let me know. I go approximately by the prices on warframetrader.com. Thanks!
 
Back
Top