WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
New DC preventive : thembia_
DC : .lamhuykiet =>Copy and pass search my Dc..
ttps://imgur.com/a/aClhoav
Scammer are now faking Photo and Name of me and other middle Man. For safety please follow this rule:
- I am a seller not a buyer. So I dont offer to buy from anyone
- If I want to buy, I will use middle man or I go first
- If I sell, I will use legit middle man
Please pm me to check Identity. If Im online I will reply immediately. If im not, that mean you are talking to tge scammer
Accept Payment Paypal Family and Friends(not received Gns) or USDT Binance or WiSe (SELECT currency as VND and send to me)
Acc Sv Global :
Acc 59 Sv Global C2-C3 hot 6lnd Collab Friren dark+Velaska+Yiyang Vancliffe+Talisman+Nigong+Miruel and Graciah 250$
Acc 65 Sv Global hot 6lnd Collab Frieren+TTaebaek+Nigong+Gurkha+Son Zhang Lao+Jaara 180$
Acc 74 Sv Global G2-P1 hot 6lnd Collab Frieren+Vancliffe+Aya+Fridrion+Lars+Jessica 200$
Acc 75 Sv Global C3-P1 5lnd YinYang Lucifer+Beelzebub+Benedict+Actaeon+Hilda 160$
Acc 84 Sv Global P2-P1 hot Rare combo Lucifer+Sigrid+Birgitta+Old Wood 170$
https://imgur.com/a/JPCZFNo
Acc 85 Sv Global P1 hot 7lnd Berghild+HollyBerry cookie+Pontos+Asima+Akroma+Eivor+Salah 300$
https://imgur.com/a/Ue1fx4y
Acc 87 Sv Global Yingyan Velaska+Mortera+Miruel and Graciah 80$
https://imgur.com/a/9m47MVe
Acc 89 Sv Global P1 hot 6lnd Arella+Groa+Celia+Elenoa+Zenisek+Giana 180$
https://imgur.com/a/yKuq4OS
Acc 90 Sv Global P3-P1 hot 9lnd Verionica+Shan+Rick+Elena+Douman+Lydia+Wolyung+Cadiz+Han 360$
https://imgur.com/a/53GInGG
Acc 91 Sv Global G1-P1 hot 6lnd Shun+Daniel+Valantis+Pontos+Wolyung+Trinity 220$
https://imgur.com/a/d5Jd7ze
Acc 94 Sv Global Hot 2lnd collab Fern+Lucifer 70$
https://imgur.com/a/nRnK5C0
ACC 95 Sv Global P1 hot 7lnd Aya+51LV3R+Kovarci+Laima+Maxi+Manannan+Elenoa 220$
https://imgur.com/a/smDF76m
ACC 96 Sv Arella+Werner+Veronica+Elenoa+Asima+Artamiel+Salah+Destiny 280$
DC : .lamhuykiet =>Copy and pass search my Dc..
ttps://imgur.com/a/aClhoav
Scammer are now faking Photo and Name of me and other middle Man. For safety please follow this rule:
- I am a seller not a buyer. So I dont offer to buy from anyone
- If I want to buy, I will use middle man or I go first
- If I sell, I will use legit middle man
Please pm me to check Identity. If Im online I will reply immediately. If im not, that mean you are talking to tge scammer
Accept Payment Paypal Family and Friends(not received Gns) or USDT Binance or WiSe (SELECT currency as VND and send to me)
Acc Sv Global :
Acc 59 Sv Global C2-C3 hot 6lnd Collab Friren dark+Velaska+Yiyang Vancliffe+Talisman+Nigong+Miruel and Graciah 250$
Acc 65 Sv Global hot 6lnd Collab Frieren+TTaebaek+Nigong+Gurkha+Son Zhang Lao+Jaara 180$
Acc 74 Sv Global G2-P1 hot 6lnd Collab Frieren+Vancliffe+Aya+Fridrion+Lars+Jessica 200$
Acc 75 Sv Global C3-P1 5lnd YinYang Lucifer+Beelzebub+Benedict+Actaeon+Hilda 160$
Acc 84 Sv Global P2-P1 hot Rare combo Lucifer+Sigrid+Birgitta+Old Wood 170$
https://imgur.com/a/JPCZFNo
Acc 85 Sv Global P1 hot 7lnd Berghild+HollyBerry cookie+Pontos+Asima+Akroma+Eivor+Salah 300$
https://imgur.com/a/Ue1fx4y
Acc 87 Sv Global Yingyan Velaska+Mortera+Miruel and Graciah 80$
https://imgur.com/a/9m47MVe
Acc 89 Sv Global P1 hot 6lnd Arella+Groa+Celia+Elenoa+Zenisek+Giana 180$
https://imgur.com/a/yKuq4OS
Acc 90 Sv Global P3-P1 hot 9lnd Verionica+Shan+Rick+Elena+Douman+Lydia+Wolyung+Cadiz+Han 360$
https://imgur.com/a/53GInGG
Acc 91 Sv Global G1-P1 hot 6lnd Shun+Daniel+Valantis+Pontos+Wolyung+Trinity 220$
https://imgur.com/a/d5Jd7ze
Acc 94 Sv Global Hot 2lnd collab Fern+Lucifer 70$
https://imgur.com/a/nRnK5C0
ACC 95 Sv Global P1 hot 7lnd Aya+51LV3R+Kovarci+Laima+Maxi+Manannan+Elenoa 220$
https://imgur.com/a/smDF76m
ACC 96 Sv Arella+Werner+Veronica+Elenoa+Asima+Artamiel+Salah+Destiny 280$
Last edited:
