WTB warhammer online collectors edition game + pre-order code, paying well!

Not Recently Bumped
(101 reviews)

firstn20

Level 87

Trade Guardian Orders: 89

(100%) (101 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Oct 11, 2007
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WTB warhammer online collectors edition game + pre-order code, and I'm paying well. I know the collectors edition and collectors edition pre-order codes are sold out in every store, so was wondering if anyone wanted to sell their preordered copy and preorder codes, I'm paying well, contact me on aim thanks!



AIM: firstn20
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Re: WTB warhammer online collectors edition game + pre-order code, paying well!

iming you
 
Re: WTB warhammer online collectors edition game + pre-order code, paying well!

I have 2 preorders
 
Re: WTB warhammer online collectors edition game + pre-order code, paying well!

I have preordered the collectors edition and I do plan on selling. I was not thinking this early though. What is your offer?
 
Back
Top