I am currently looking to buy a account for the PC to Xbox Transfer. I'm looking for something with a lot of crafters and gold on it preferred.
I am open to all offers so please don't be shy about posting yours. I am willing to use a middle man as I am very new to this site and i can understand peoples concerns.
Class type am interested in is Archers and Mages mostly, Any race is fine. My price range is varied but am willing to work out as much as I can. As double standard as it sounds I will only buy from trusted sellers as well. It's nothing personal but I rather not take chances unless a mod or admin can vouch for the said person.
Also am looking for a NA/USA account to be specific.
I am open to all offers so please don't be shy about posting yours. I am willing to use a middle man as I am very new to this site and i can understand peoples concerns.
Class type am interested in is Archers and Mages mostly, Any race is fine. My price range is varied but am willing to work out as much as I can. As double standard as it sounds I will only buy from trusted sellers as well. It's nothing personal but I rather not take chances unless a mod or admin can vouch for the said person.
Also am looking for a NA/USA account to be specific.
Last edited:
