EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Buying Wtb unobtainables, tcg, pvp, pve characters, repped, fast pay, keep your bnet!

Phantomous

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
39   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
ALL CHARACTERS PURCHASED WILL BE TRANSFERRED ONTO A BLANK BATTLE.NET ACCOUNT. YOU WILL KEEP YOUR BATTLE.NET ACCOUNT WITH ALL YOUR MOUNTS, TITLES, TRANSMOG, PETS, AND ACHIEVEMENTS. I AM PURCHASING INDIVIDUAL CHARACTERS ONLY. YOU ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING FOR THE TRANSFERS OR BATTLE.NET ACCOUNTS.

I'm looking for unobtainable items!

• Naxxramas 40
  • MoP CM
  • Gladiator Elite sets
  • TCG tabards, pets, toys, and mounts

Qualifications and Important Information

• Items MUSTbe on the individual characters in their inventory or earned the achievements themselves.
  • Characters will be purchased separately and transferred onto a separate Battle.net account. You, as the seller, are not responsible for the transfer fee or the cost of a new battle.net account!
  • If a character has added values such as extensive exalted reputations, earned realm first titles, or separate Feats of Strength that would otherwise create a greater value, that will be put into consideration when creating an offer for your character.
  • You get to keep your battle.net account, I am only purchasing your characters as individuals, any account wide items will be kept on your battle.net account.
  • Characters may range from level 60 - 110.

Highest Item Priority List (Items that will reward higher pay offers)

• Corrupted Ashbringer
  • Legion Elite sets for Priest
  • Naxxramas 40 Weapons / Shields / Offhands

IF YOU FEEL THAT YOU ARE IN POSSESSION OF CHARACTERS I MAY FIND INTERESTING. PLEASE PM ME HERE OR LEAVE YOUR SKYPE INFORMATION IN A RESPONSE AND I WILL ADD YOU. PAYMENTS WILL BE MADE VIA WESTERN UNION, FACEBOOK MESSENGER PAY, OR VENMO. PAYPAL IS NOT AN AVAILABLE OPTION DUE TO THEIR INABILITY TO SUPPORT THOSE WHO ARE SCAMMED IN VIRTUAL TRANSACTIONS. A MIDDLEMAN MAY BE USED IF THE SELLER IS UNREPPED AND I WILL PAY FOR THE MIDDLEMAN. THANK YOU.

Add me on Discord! Phantomous#6584

Last edited:

Austin Powers

EpicNPC Verified
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Former Mod
Used to be a moderator on Epicnpc. Stepped down on good terms.
82   0   0
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
hey man hit me up on skype : casspazor ( make sure you add the right one i am the non middleman one )

chivalry92

Banned
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
26   0   0
Warning: Trade with Caution
Country
Singapore
Multiple Accounts
Reason - Failed to resolve dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/attempting-to-get-money-back-by-fellow-member.1444795/
Posted regarding my monk with s16 elite gear :)

0   0   0
Country
Brazil
Multiple Accounts
I have a mage with wild gladiator tabard, Primal gladiator tabard and demonic gladiator tabard. Wod season 3 elite and demonic gladiator elite, have achiev for primal victory and glorious tyrany
Another mage with Demonic gladiator elite and tabard. Skype: Sylengod

ugrettsu

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
12   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Looking to sell a character as well. Contact me.

sinonlul

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
1   1   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Reason - scammer failed to awnser dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/members/664149-sinonlul
I have a **** ton of priest elite sets all gotten on the character and I have the stuff ion the bags, 2.4k enchant etc, 3/9 tier 3 on the priest also and I have 2 tcg mounts corrupted hippogrpyh and the red rocket message me here or on discord at dotbot#3580 I respond on discord quickly my skype is also live:[email protected]

Last edited:
ip hash: 79048b91cc97621e8e7f20

okc20006

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
14   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
hey add me i have some charaters you may be interested in add my discord Pandora#1271

ip hash: 07c4dfc05e9e41bae666d0

Renekill

0   0   0
Country
Venezuela
Multiple Accounts
Multiple characters to sell (With WoD challenge weapon transmogs, and mage tower artifact appearances). Contact me on:

ip hash: da97ef8be6cb7f85c71e7a