WTB unmerged 80 gear doesnt matter. prefer horde rogue

Not Recently Bumped

animuslogic

Level 87

Trade Guardian Orders: 47

(100%) (51 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Apr 16, 2007
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
going to be purchasing a wow account soon.

has to be unmerged and pref pvp server.

alts and other 80's are a plus but dont matter.

don't care what the gear is like.

will pay via verified paypal.

feel free to offer me any character.
horde+++++

rogue+++
warlock++
mage++
priest+
hunter+

undead++
orc++
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
will have money soon, still taking offers.

i do not care about gear, want something cheap
 
if your selling a semi geared character, there is about a 99% chance i will say no.
 
keep offering. i wont have the money till tommorow or so, so not making any decisions tonight.
 
Banned - banned thealmostskaters
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OMG1337</div><div class="ubbcode-body">(Reposted with a bit more information)

AIM: p1cky0urp0is0n (copy paste.
Looking for BC and Wolk cd keys

ACCOUNT IS NOT MERGED. (you can merge it for super safe security or whatever, idk how that [censored] works) I'm doing RAF with an irl buddy with an account that is registered under my own name. Preferably someone with like +20 green rep or whatever.

I am not OO.
1zbtf6u.jpg
</div></div>


Looking for BC + wolk. I will go first. (holy pally)
 
Banned - Baned for failure to respond to scammer thread- Hyk http://vbforums.mmobay.net/scammers/399209-twv-scammer-tvincent-aim-%3D-tvincent2379.html
I may have what youre looking for. The account is inactive; I havent played it in months. However i'll reactivate it for you if youre seriously interested in it. It has just the rogue, no other alts and is not Battlenet enabled.
Armory link: My WoW Armory
 
Back
Top