WTB UD/BE Rogue | Prefer T6/T7 | Epic Flyer | OO ONLY | $600 To Spend!

Not Recently Bumped

MaskedArmory

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 214

(100%) (214 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 24, 2007
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF6600">POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
</span></span>
Hey all.

I am currently in the market for a Rogue for a friend of mine.

<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">What I Am Looking For:</span></span>

* T6 over T7
* Any level between 70-80 is fine.
* If you are 70 and are not Wrath enabled, that is fine.
* Epic Flyer is a must.
* Transfer MUST be up.

<span style="font-weight: bold">BIG NOTE:</span> You MUST be the Original Owner of the character/account. You MUST be able to provide me with a copy of a photo ID in case the account was to ever get locked.

I can pay via Paypal, WU, and Bank Transfer. I will typically only pay via WU or Bank Transfer if you have over +20 MD rep.

I can spend UP TO $600. So, lets roll out the big guns!
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Back
Top