WTB *TOP OF THE LINE* Rogue or DK | Details Inside | Paying VERY Well!

Not Recently Bumped

MaskedArmory

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 214

(100%) (214 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 24, 2007
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
<span style="color: #33FF33"><span style="font-weight: bold">POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>

This character is for a very loyal customer of mine and he is on the lookout for some very specific things.

<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Rogue or Death Knight</span></span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">HUGE NOTE:</span> If Gnome/Troll, your faction change MUST be up.

* <span style="font-weight: bold">Gear:</span> AT LEAST 5/5 T8.5 (You must have T8.5 Shoulders)
* <span style="font-weight: bold">Weapons:</span> Must be 179DPS (1hers) or better or 255DPS (2hers) or better (Ulduar 25M Quality)
* <span style="font-weight: bold">Titles:</span> Must have some rare titles -- ex. Starcaller, Astral Walker, Death's Demise, Celestial Defender, Conq of Naxx, Magic Seeker, Obsidian Slayer, Gladiator, etc.
* <span style="font-weight: bold">Mounts:</span> Must have some rare mounts -- ex. Ironbound/Rusted/Black/Plauged Protos, Baron's mount, ZG mounts, Gladiator mounts, Amani War Bear, Traveler's Tundra, Mechohog, etc.

Would prefer that you be the Original Owner of the account and that you have all of the information for the account. If you are not the OO, do not expect as nice a payout.

Payment will be via Paypal. Again, paying well for this!

Thanks.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Got Rogue! Gr8 geared Undead (both PVE and PVP geared) Epic flying skill, maxed one profession, 60k honor...
 
Bump Still Looking


Not Set in Stone, but preference is given to toons with high achievement points.

Also Preference given to Rogues with axes/swords and DK's with Dual Wield Frost Weaps(same guidelines for item quality as stated in the first post).

non b-net is preferred but not required.
 
post, submitting a form on the website, or contact me via my AIM
 
Hey I have exactly what you are looking for, I am new to markee dragon (although I have known about this site and have visited it many times in the past) I have sold 1 account on realpoor.com and can provide you with my user name as well as the very reputable buyers contact info regarding our previous transaction (he has his own account selling website). I am also 22 years old and take these transactions very seriously, considering it is always a fair amount of money in exchange. I am the original and only owner (I am able to provide proof via drivers license if need be). I'll PM you with more details.
 
Back
Top