- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
<span style="color: #FFFF00"><span style="font-weight: bold">POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span>
</span>
Well, I have been trying out a lot of classes as of late and these three class/spec combos are the only ones that I actually enjoy.
<span style="text-decoration: underline">
<span style="font-weight: bold">ABSOLUTE MINIMUM:</span></span>
* 1 Server 1st Title
* 1 310% Proto-Drake or 310% Flyer of some sort.
* Gearscore must be over 5600 for PvE
* Maxxed professions
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">
VERY, VERY HELPFUL:</span></span>
* Multiple Server 1st Titles
* Multiple 310% Mounts
* 9k-10k Achievement Points
* 5600+ Gearscore Offspec gear (if applicable)
That is all I can think of at the moment. I have no spending limit as this is a personal baby for myself.
Thanks!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span>
</span>
Well, I have been trying out a lot of classes as of late and these three class/spec combos are the only ones that I actually enjoy.
<span style="text-decoration: underline">
<span style="font-weight: bold">ABSOLUTE MINIMUM:</span></span>
* 1 Server 1st Title
* 1 310% Proto-Drake or 310% Flyer of some sort.
* Gearscore must be over 5600 for PvE
* Maxxed professions
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">
VERY, VERY HELPFUL:</span></span>
* Multiple Server 1st Titles
* Multiple 310% Mounts
* 9k-10k Achievement Points
* 5600+ Gearscore Offspec gear (if applicable)
That is all I can think of at the moment. I have no spending limit as this is a personal baby for myself.
Thanks!
