WTB T7 Rogue/Mage/War HORDE!!!

Not Recently Bumped

killuchen

Level 75

Trade Guardian Orders: 65

(96.7%) (67 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Mar 1, 2005
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Looking to buy a decently geared horde mage/rogue and DPS WARRIORS

My budget is up to 350-400$, but I will only offer what I think is right.

T7+ some 25man epics would be nice.


Must have all information. Being the OO is a BIG +++


I will only accept alliance is if it's a gnome.


POST before contacting me.


AIM = aznboix1989
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
watch out for aznboyx1989 on aim hes going around trying to scam ppl he has a y instead of i.. Beware
 
morning bumpage
smile.gif
 
You are offline.

Contact me when you get back.

Thanks.
 
hit me up if im not gone..going on vacation..
 
going to contact when u come online 80 rogue with t t7 and nax heroic gear

aim : skrod45
 
Back
Top