WTB Scarab Lord or Ashes Of Alar Character | Any Level/Faction/Class!

Not Recently Bumped

MaskedArmory

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 214

(100%) (214 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 24, 2007
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
Hey all.

I am going to be getting back into WoW here shortly and I am looking for a rare account to mess around with and make my main.

Like the title states, I am only looking for Scarab Lord or Ashes of Alar characters.

The character can be any level, race, faction. The only other thing that I require is that your transfer is up.

I would PREFER that you are the Original Owner of the account/character. If you are, I will pay MORE!

PLEASE post here with your contact information and I will get back with ASAP!

Thanks!
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
aim :sean77520
got one 63 hunter , if u are interested in , plz let me know ,thanks
 
Back
Top