<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FFFF00">Post here before contacting me!!!!
Post here before contacting me!!!!
Post here before contacting me!!!!
Post here before contacting me!!!!</span>
<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="color: #66CCCC"><span style="text-decoration: underline">Requirements</span></span></span>
<span style="color: #CC66CC">Must have Photo ID, Original Owner or second owner unless you have more rep than I do.</span>
<span style="color: #C0C0C0"><span style="text-decoration: underline">If you don't have as much or more reputation than I do you MUST go first.</span></span>
<span style="color: #FFFF00">Must at least have 4/5 Tier9++. Some ICC gear is good.</span>
Furious++ pvp gear.
<span style="color: #FF0000">Faction/transfer up please.</span>
<span style="color: #FFFF00"><span style="font-size: 17pt"><span style="text-decoration: underline">Pricing</span></span></span>
<span style="color: #33FF33">I will spend up too $250-300 <span style="color: #FFFF00">PAYPAL ONLY</span></span>
<span style="color: #FF9900"><span style="font-size: 17pt">AIM = <span style="color: #FFFF00"> aznboix1989</span></span></span></span>
Post here before contacting me!!!!
Post here before contacting me!!!!
Post here before contacting me!!!!</span>
<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="color: #66CCCC"><span style="text-decoration: underline">Requirements</span></span></span>
<span style="color: #CC66CC">Must have Photo ID, Original Owner or second owner unless you have more rep than I do.</span>
<span style="color: #C0C0C0"><span style="text-decoration: underline">If you don't have as much or more reputation than I do you MUST go first.</span></span>
<span style="color: #FFFF00">Must at least have 4/5 Tier9++. Some ICC gear is good.</span>
Furious++ pvp gear.
<span style="color: #FF0000">Faction/transfer up please.</span>
<span style="color: #FFFF00"><span style="font-size: 17pt"><span style="text-decoration: underline">Pricing</span></span></span>
<span style="color: #33FF33">I will spend up too $250-300 <span style="color: #FFFF00">PAYPAL ONLY</span></span>
<span style="color: #FF9900"><span style="font-size: 17pt">AIM = <span style="color: #FFFF00"> aznboix1989</span></span></span></span>
