WTB Reasonable Ally account

Not Recently Bumped
(73 reviews)

exrec

Level 87

Trade Guardian Orders: 69

(100%) (73 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jul 24, 2006
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
I'm bored...

Must be ALLY
Not interested in Shammy/Rogue/Druid/Warrior

Send me tells on what you have

Dual 80s on account are more interesting and btw, they MUST have full 450 profs.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
I know it's asking a lot but would really love the toon to be on Alterac Mts. Bump!
 
Banned - failed to resolve dispute - http://www.epicnpc.com/active-disputes/473361-toonvendor-%242400-balance-owed-after-consignment-sale-failed-bank-wire.html
poSTING
 
I got an 80 human pally. 80 humamn DK, 72 human rogue, 76 human warrior, 73 draenei Shaman, 70 undead rogue, 72 Nelf Hunter
 
Banned - Failed to Refund User - (http://vbforums.mmobay.net/scammers/393129-what-should-i-do-jeckman09.html)
hey man i am selling a great uld geared Allie DK has a 70 Druid and a 69 rogue on the account as well hit me up if you are interested.
 
Back
Top