Looking to buy or trade for a PVP geared Druid or Rogue.
Not looking for Deadly/Hateful geared unless its only a piece or 2.
Mainly looking for Furious or Relentless geared.
S7 Weapon is also big+
-------------------------------------------------
For Druid I prefer Feral/Boomkin
(having PVP sets for both IS AWESOME)
-------------------------------------------------
Any Race/Faction
Having Mechano hog (or equiv) Is very BIG PLUS
<span style="font-weight: bold">I have a VERY well PVP and PVE geared Pally that I can offer for trade. If your character is geared enough I can offer my Pally and some cash.</span>
OR
<span style="font-weight: bold">I can straight up buy!</span>
AIM: SBane12
MSN: [email protected]
Not looking for Deadly/Hateful geared unless its only a piece or 2.
Mainly looking for Furious or Relentless geared.
S7 Weapon is also big+
-------------------------------------------------
For Druid I prefer Feral/Boomkin
(having PVP sets for both IS AWESOME)
-------------------------------------------------
Any Race/Faction
Having Mechano hog (or equiv) Is very BIG PLUS
<span style="font-weight: bold">I have a VERY well PVP and PVE geared Pally that I can offer for trade. If your character is geared enough I can offer my Pally and some cash.</span>
OR
<span style="font-weight: bold">I can straight up buy!</span>
AIM: SBane12
MSN: [email protected]
