WTB - prot warrior--Must have server first titles / proto's--Gear does not matter
I am looking for a prot warrior that has server first titles and some of the original proto drakes
Server first titles are a must -- Death's demise is a big +++++
Plagued / black...i will also accept Ironbound/rusted
I dont not care about this toons gear
I would honestly prefer it to be BIS ulduar gear (Ilvl 239 gear) or a full 258 character
Must be able to supply cd keys / id scan
Post before contacting.
I am looking for a prot warrior that has server first titles and some of the original proto drakes
Server first titles are a must -- Death's demise is a big +++++
Plagued / black...i will also accept Ironbound/rusted
I dont not care about this toons gear
I would honestly prefer it to be BIS ulduar gear (Ilvl 239 gear) or a full 258 character
Must be able to supply cd keys / id scan
Post before contacting.
