WTB Personl Account | No Spending Limit | Details Inside! - SOLD

Not Recently Bumped

MaskedArmory

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 214

(100%) (214 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 24, 2007
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
<span style="color: #33CC00"><span style="font-weight: bold">POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>

Hello everyone.

I am back again looking to see if I can find an account that meets my specifications. My last 3 attempts have failed, but maybe I will get lucky this time.

<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">ONLY LOOKING FOR TANK OR RANGED DPS.</span></span>

<span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">RANGED (Listed in priority):</span></span>

- Balance Druid
- Elemental Shaman
- Shadow Priest
- Mage
- Warlock
- Hunter

<span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">TANK (Listed in priority):</span></span>

- Paladin
- Druid
- Warrior
- Death Knight

<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">MUST HAVE (NON-Negotiable):</span></span>

* 9000+ Achievement Points -- Prefer close to 10k.
* At least 1 of the following server 1st titles: Grand Crusader, Death's Demise, Celestial OR all three pre-3.0 Wrath titles.
* Must be geared for ICC25M with ALOT of ilevel 258+ gear.
* Multiple 310% Proto's
<span style="text-decoration: underline">
<span style="font-weight: bold">NICE THINGS TO HAVE:</span></span>

* Scarab Lord, Mimiron's Head, Ashes of Alar, and things of the same caliber.
* Full Relentless PvP Set
* Large Gold Pool -- 20,000+
* Crazy offset gears.
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">
THINGS TO NOTE:</span>
</span>
* I have ZERO interest in alternate characters. As such, I will not pay extra for them.
* I have ZERO interest in a melee geared character.
* You must be the Original Owner of the account and be able to provide proof of ID OR you must be TWV verified and have LOTS of positive rep if you are not the Original Owner.
* Payment will be made via Paypal. If you are looking for another payment form, look for someone else to sell you character to.

Once again, I have no price limit at this time.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to your responses.

Best,

Shane
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Re: WTB Personl Account | No Spending Limit | Details Inside!

Curious as what you ended up with!
 
Re: WTB Personl Account | No Spending Limit | Details Inside!

This man means business! Free Bump
 
Re: WTB Personl Account | No Spending Limit | Details Inside!

post
 
Re: WTB Personl Account | No Spending Limit | Details Inside!

Still looking.
 
Re: WTB Personl Account | No Spending Limit | Details Inside!

why are you bumping his thread lol><

up for a cool guy.
 
Re: WTB Personl Account | No Spending Limit | Details Inside!

up
 
Re: WTB Personl Account | No Spending Limit | Details Inside!

up
 
Re: WTB Personl Account | No Spending Limit | Details Inside!

Bump
 
Re: WTB Personl Account | No Spending Limit | Details Inside!

.
 
Re: WTB Personl Account | No Spending Limit | Details Inside!

Bump
 
Re: WTB Personl Account | No Spending Limit | Details Inside!

Posting.
 
Back
Top