- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF6600">POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>
Hey all.
With the release of Ulduar and me getting tired of leveling my pally, I am in the market for something that is just ready to go.
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">What I Am Looking For:</span></span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">NO CLASS/RACE/ RESTRICTION!</span>
* High achievements -- AT LEAST 6000!
* Prefer a Plagued/Black Proto!
* I am a HUGE vanity guy -- T3 and things of that nature are hot! Any legendaries are hot as well!
* Gear is ready to go for Ulduar.
* Transfer is up.
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Payment and Pricing:</span></span>
Like the title says, I have <span style="color: #33CC00"><span style="font-weight: bold">$600 to spend.</span></span> I will be paying via Paypal unless you outrep and then we can talk about alternatives!
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Please Post Here With The Following Information:</span></span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">* Character myWoWArmory:
* Offset Gear:
* Achievement Points:
* Rare Titles/Mounts:
* Transfer Up:
* Vanity:
* Best Mode of Contact:</span>
Thank you for your time and I will get back with you if I am interested.
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>
Hey all.
With the release of Ulduar and me getting tired of leveling my pally, I am in the market for something that is just ready to go.
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">What I Am Looking For:</span></span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">NO CLASS/RACE/ RESTRICTION!</span>
* High achievements -- AT LEAST 6000!
* Prefer a Plagued/Black Proto!
* I am a HUGE vanity guy -- T3 and things of that nature are hot! Any legendaries are hot as well!
* Gear is ready to go for Ulduar.
* Transfer is up.
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Payment and Pricing:</span></span>
Like the title says, I have <span style="color: #33CC00"><span style="font-weight: bold">$600 to spend.</span></span> I will be paying via Paypal unless you outrep and then we can talk about alternatives!
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Please Post Here With The Following Information:</span></span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">* Character myWoWArmory:
* Offset Gear:
* Achievement Points:
* Rare Titles/Mounts:
* Transfer Up:
* Vanity:
* Best Mode of Contact:</span>
Thank you for your time and I will get back with you if I am interested.
